Advanced Diploma in International Business Management
Advanced Diploma in International Business Management is a CIQ Level 7 programme which is Master level qualification with 120 CIQ Level 7 credits. This course give the learner with an in depth knowledge in strategic level with an international context. Successful learner will develop an ability to work in Senior Managerial/ Strategic roles with multi-national organizations.
AIM OF THE COURSE
This program is committed to the highest standards of academic integrity and expects its faculty and students to exhibit exemplary conduct in this regard.
The following are the aims of the programme:
- To provide an opportunity for students to develop a general grasp of business related knowledge in organisational management.
- To prepare students intellectually and practically for effective performance in their place of work / employment.
- To develop in students an understanding of the issues of management and business processes including the interrelationship between the core functional areas of an organisations, relative to particular sectors whether public or private.
- To develop specialised knowledge in a particular field of business such as Human Resource Management, Healthcare Management, Supply chain and logistics management etc. to enable students to assume greater specialisation in their place of employment.
- To develop an awareness of the problems confronted by organisations and businesses and to equip them with the means to solve problems.
- To prepare and cultivate students in all fields of business administration to manage the various organizations on a scientific basis and to hold leading managerial positions.
This course contains 6 mandatory modules which carries 20 credits each. The learner should complete all the module successfully to attain this qualification.
|Module Code||Unit No.||Module Name||Credit|
|CIQGM701||01||International Human Resource Management||20|
|CIQGM703||03||Strategic Change Management||20|
|CIQGM704||04||International Marketing Management||20|
|CIQIB701||05||Management Accounting & Finance||20|
|CIQIB702||06||Strategic Management & Leadership||20|
The following grading criteria will be applicable for the PG Diploma level grading
|70 to 100||Distinction|
|60 to 69||Merit|
|50 to 59||Pass|
|40 to 49||Fail with Re-sit|
|0 to 39||Fail with Retake|
Successful students of PG Advanced Diploma will be eligible for MBA top-up with Guglielmo Marconi University (GMU), Italy. The students may have to complete a Research Project/Dissertation to qualify for the MBA International Business (IMBA) certification. This top-up programme of GMU is been offered in association with Westford School of Management, UAE and the students wish to apply for the top-up need to contact directly with Westford through firstname.lastname@example.org