PG Advanced Diploma in Supply Chain and Logistics Management
PG Advanced Diploma in International Business Management is a CIQ Level 7 programme which is Master level qualification with 120 CIQ Level 7 credits. This course gives the learner with an in-depth knowledge in strategic level within the supply chain and logistics in a global context. Successful learner will develop an ability to work in Senior Managerial/ Strategic roles with multi-national supply chain and logistics organizations.
AIM OF THE COURSE
This program is committed to the highest standards of academic integrity and expects its faculty and students to exhibit exemplary conduct in this regard.
The following are the aims of the programme:
- To provide an opportunity for students to develop a general grasp of business related knowledge in organisational management.
- To prepare students intellectually and practically for effective performance in their place of work / employment especially in supply chain and logistics industry
- To develop in students an understanding of the issues of management and business processes including the interrelationship between the core functional areas of an organisations, relative to particular sectors whether public or private.
- To develop specialised knowledge in a particular field of Supply chain and logistics management industry. to enable students to assume greater specialisation in their place of employment.
- To develop an awareness of the problems confronted by organisations and businesses and to equip them with the means to solve problems.
- To prepare and cultivate students in all fields of business administration to manage the various organizations on a scientific basis and to hold leading managerial positions.
This course contains 6 mandatory modules which carries 20 credits each. The learner should complete all the module successfully to attain this qualification.
|Module Code||Unit No.||Module Name||Credit|
|CIQGM701||01||International Human Resource Management||20|
|CIQGM703||03||Strategic Change Management||20|
|CIQGM704||04||International Marketing Management||20|
|CIQSC701||09||Strategic Supply Chain and Logistics Management||20|
|CIQSC702||10||International Supply Chain Planning, Design and Implementation||20|
The following grading criteria will be applicable for the PG Diploma level grading
|70 to 100||Distinction|
|60 to 69||Merit|
|50 to 59||Pass|
|40 to 49||Fail with Re-sit|
|0 to 39||Fail with Retake|
Successful students of PG Advanced Diploma will be eligible for MBA top-up with Guglielmo Marconi University (GMU), Italy. The students may have to complete a Research Project/Dissertation to qualify for the MBA in Supply Chain and Logistics Management. This top-up programme of GMU is been offered in association with Westford School of Management, UAE and the students wish to apply for the top-up need to contact directly with Westford through firstname.lastname@example.org