Become an Approved Center
Our centres are our customers. This can include schools, colleges, universities, training providers, learning institutes and employers.
In order to deliver CIQ qualifications, you first need to become and approved centre and get the intended qualifications approved by CIQ. Once approved, our team will provide adequate support and guidance to help you with the delivery, assessment and quality assurance of your qualifications.
By joining CIQ you’ll benefit from:
- Value added wide selection of programs across various subject areas
- Free access to a robust Learning Management System including
- Learner portfolios
- Pre-loaded courseware and study materials
- Record and monitor Learner’s GLH
- Manage learner assessments, progress and reviews
- Manage and record internal and external quality assurance
- Host your eLearning courses
- Free access to a fully integrated , cloud based resource portal to manage your learner registrations, claim awards and manage payments
- Flexible, responsive and Innovative approach to our customers i.e. centres / employers
- Easy access to our team for support and advise
Becoming a Centre is straightforward and simple, our fees and charges are compelling, procedures and policies are legitimately accommodating and our team is on hand to support you in every step of the application process. Below are the key steps, however you can of course, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +44 (0) 2038452674
Step 1 – Getting started
We value working with quality organisations, hence regardless of the size of the organization, we do not charge a centre approval fee annually unlike majority of the awarding bodies rather we only charge a nominal onetime fee for lifelong centre approval.
Also, we will only charge you for the work that we need to do, so if you’re already approved by another UK Awarding Organisation, we probably won’t need to carry out a visit. If you aren’t already approved by another recognised UK Awarding Organisation, we’ll need to carry out a visit (either virtual or onsite) to check if you have the appropriate systems and procedures in place in order to meet the criteria, at a nominal audit visit fee.
Step 2 – Apply
There are two simple forms to complete and email to us. We do ask that you provide any additional evidence you have that will help speed up the process (the information is contained in the documents below, but if you are unsure, email us at email@example.com) or call us on +44 (0) 2038452674
Step 3 – We will be in touch
We are committed to replying to you as quickly as we can. We are sure though that you’ll appreciate we have to undertake; certain activities before we do. But we know how busy you are, so if you haven’t heard back from us as quickly as you’d like, please let us know.